52% of investment is for maintenance on existing systems while the remaining 48% is spent on projects
is a serious concern for companies across industries and around the globe, putting a strain on IT staff and diverting critical resources from building new capabilities that are needed to compete. And as the world becomes increasingly digital, the problem will only grow worse, with the cost for businesses compounding over time.
Despite these risks, many corporate leaders are not fully aware of the contributors to technical debt and the burden it places on their teams and their business as a whole.
In an effort to increase understanding of the problem, we surveyed companies on their views of technical debt, its costs, causes and possible solutions.
Download this report today to learn what others are saying and to gain insight into how you can tackle technical debt in your organisation.
At Seers Digital, we believe tech should be built for people at the speed and scale you need.....